About the Author
Darrell Amy is an author, growth architect, blogger, professional speaker, podcaster, and entrepreneur.
After beginning his career in sales and sales management in the highly competitive office equipment business, he began helping office equipment dealers train their sales teams and develop marketing and sales plans.
In 2004, Darrell launched a digital marketing agency that evolved from being a website development company to a complete digital marketing services agency to a consultancy that helps companies implement strategic growth strategies.
He has trained thousands of salespeople across the world and helped Fortune 500 companies develop and deploy sales training programs.
And, interesting fact: he likes sweet things. He was born and raised in Canada, where he developed a love of sweet maple syrup, and ultimately met and married a sweet southern girl from Arkansas where he now lives!
About the Book
Need to grow revenue faster?
In Revenue Growth Engine, Darrell Amy presents a strategy to accelerate growth.
Whether you own a company, lead a sales team, or work in marketing, you share the same goal: revenue growth.
In today’s economy, companies need to accelerate revenue growth. Every company has a Revenue Growth Engine. This is the sum of their sales and marketing efforts. The problem is that most engines are not firing on all cylinders. There may even be important cylinders missing. The good news is that when your Revenue Growth Engine is performing with all cylinders firing, you accelerate revenue growth!
In this book, you will quickly see which parts of your company’s growth engine are not performing. You will discover the law of exponential growth and how to accelerate growth with ideal clients. You will find a big-picture model for aligning marketing and sales to drive growth. Darrell walks you step by step through how to improve each component of your growth engine.
Anyone who shares responsibility for revenue will appreciate this book.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Discover a model to set aggressive and achievable growth goals
- Achieve cross-sell goals to drive more revenue per client
- Align sales and marketing to drive revenue growth
- Enhance your buyer and client experiences to build loyalty
Chief Revenue Officers:
- Create scorecards to measure success
- Get a framework to make better marketing decisions
- Implement a periodic business review process
- Create a target account program with 10X prospects
- Drive multi-touch prospecting campaigns that are measurable
- Win more deals with strategies to influence buying teams
- Build effective messages based on the business outcomes ideal clients desire
- Create lead management strategies to qualify sales leads
- Develop client loyalty programs that increase cross-sell revenue
Originally published on The Marketing Book Podcast.