As the leader of Dealer Marketing, I am always challenging our team to look at every client interaction through the eyes of the dealer. This means understanding the challenges that our clients face as dealers.
Since I was putting this together for our team meeting I thought I would share my list and welcome your feedback. (These are in a special order.)
- Growing net new business
- Competitive pressure from a growing list of competitors: OEM direct, other local dealers, managed print companies, MSP’s…
- Profit margin pressures and maximizing the value of the business
- Recruiting and retaining great talent
- Getting a ROI from managed network services
- Cross-selling hardware clients into managed network services
- Finding ways to engage with buyers who are doing much of their research online before contacting a rep
- Developing a simple message that the sales reps can use that communicates everything that the dealership can do for a client
What else would you add to this list? Feel free to add your comments below.
Originally published on LinkedIn Pulse.