Building a Revenue Growth Engine – How do we set growth goals in this economic environment?
Darrell Amy is a growth architect, helping companies create strategies to grow revenue. He is the author of Revenue Growth Engine: How To Align Sales & Marketing to Accelerate Growth. Darrell hosts the Revenue Growth Podcast and co-hosts Selling From the Heart. He serves as a member of the Forbes Business Council and is a C-Suite Network Advisor.
Growing revenue has never been easy. Over the past 25 years, Darrell has worked with hundreds of companies and trained thousands of sales professionals. Recently, he began to notice that growth was getting harder. Sales competition is more intense than ever. Marketing has become incredibly complex. In all of this, owners and executives want to know, “Where is the growth?”
In this episode of Your Partner In Success Radio Darrell will share:
- How we set growth goals in this economic environment?
- Why are ideal clients so important to revenue growth?
- What’s the most important thing to consider when creating your sales and marketing message?
- Examples of sales and marketing processes companies are creating.
- What Darrell means when he talks about ‘Ideal Client Experience’
Originally Published on Your Partner In Success Radio.