This week’s guest is Darrell Amy. You may know Darrell as the Author of Revenue Growth Engine, where it is his mission to help 10,000 great businesses grow revenue so they can create jobs and give more to their communities. Darrell is also the Co-Host of The “Selling From The Heart” Podcast with his Co-Host and one of my mentors, Larry Levine.
Over the past 25 years, Darrell has worked with hundreds of companies and trained thousands of sales professionals, where it is his mission to help generous people and organizations create strategies and systems to grow revenue that they can use to give back. All of this fills Darrell with energy, and it is one of his favorite things to help great businesses grow by sharing success stories from pioneers that are seeing results.
We unpacked a ton of great information in this episode, including:
- The Importance of Trust and Being Your Real Self
- How You Develop Leadership Skills In Sales
- The Importance of Having An Outlet From Your High-Stress Job
- Creating Meaningful Work
- Sales Lessons From Choir and Mowing His Lawn
- The Need for Sales/Marketing Alignment
- His Goal Setting 101 Course
Please enjoy my conversation with Darrell Amy.
Originally published on The 20% Podcast with Tyler Meckes.