Darrell Amy is a growth architect, helping companies grow faster. He’s the author of Revenue Growth Engine, a Forbes contributor, and the host of the Revenue Growth Podcast.
Darell says, “I understand the need to grow revenue quickly as we emerge from this crisis. Over the past 27 years, I’ve worked with hundreds of companies and trained thousands of salespeople. I’ve seen marketing and sales ideas that work well–and many ideas that failed miserably. I love working with great businesses that provide meaningful jobs and give back to the community. I believe these businesses must grow as we emerge from the current crisis. If you have a great business, I wrote Revenue Growth Engine for you. I’m committed to providing the resources to help you succeed.”
Key broadcast topics include:
- Revenue Growth with ideal clients
- What causes alignment issues?
- What are some of the goals that people can set around 2021?
- Importance of establishing and developing a relationship with clients
- The role of marketing and sales in revenue
Originally published on Cam Roberts Podcast Show.